Our experienced mountain guides and pilots will hold safety trainings upon arrival to teach our skiing guests how to handle situations that may appear in the wilderness. All skiing involves risks that can not be completely eliminated. To manage helicopter skiing in the province of British Columbia, it is required that ski guests complete a CMH Heli-Skiing waiver. For questions, contact us at CMH Nordic
- Please select correct season when completing your e-waiver.
- The form does not need to be printed when it is sent electronically.
- If you are having trouble filling out the e-waiver, please contact us and we can send a paper version.
- This waiver is not valid for children under 19 years.
- 2 legal guardians must sign the waiver.
- Each legal guardian requires their own separate email address.
- Guardian 1 signs the waiver and fills in the full legal name and email address for Guardian 2.
- Guardian 2 signs the waiver.