With access to both the Monashees and the Selkirks, Revelstoke is defined by deep snow, big, open alpine and glacier terrain, and tree skiing equal to the best of any other CMH area. Its great size and quick accessibility by vans and helicopters allow us to find good skiing even in inclement weather.
Revelstoke differs from other CMH lodges in that accommodation is at the Regent Inn, set in one of British Columbia’s hottest new winter destinations. In 2008, the newly expanded Revelstoke Mountain Resort opened: this once small-town ski area is now a world-class mountain resort, boasting over 5,000 vertical feet of skiing and an historical annual snowfall of 40 – 60 feet (that’s 1200 – 1800 cm). CMH guests are guaranteed skiing, even on those rare days when the helicopter cannot fly.
Along with the usual 4 groups of 11 skiers, Revelstoke also accomodates private groups of 4 skiers. Operating independantly from our regular program, these private groups use their own private helicopter and 2 guides.
A few other reasons why CMH guests love Revelstoke
- Out-the-door proximity to quaint mountain boutiques, coffee spots, and a variety of fine cuisine restaurants and nice bars/night clubs
- Access to the neighbouring health club
- Complimentary admission to the new Revelstoke Aquatic Centre — one of B.C.’s finest, offering an indoor hot tub with a ‘lazy river’, a 25 metre lane pool, a waterslide, a sauna and steam room, and an over-the-pool climbing wall
- Business Center with Full business connection for those who require it: phone, fax, email and internet access with wireless throughout the hotel; mobile phone/iPhone/Blackberry coverage; and
- A great selection of other ‘down day’ activities, including Nordic (x-country) skiing; snowmobiling; and the nearby Halcyon Hot Springs
- mountain ranges: Monashees och Selkirks
- base elevation: 470 m
- skiing elevation: 900m – 3000 m
- skiing terrain: 1333.78 sq. km
- capacity: 48 guests
- ski shop
- outdoor whirlpool and sauna
Flights to Kelowna day before your heliskiresa begins with an overnight stay at the Four Points Sheraton where CMH staff will meet you upon arrival. The next morning, leaving private bus from FPS to Revelstoke. The trip catered with food and drink. The same transport at the journey home, arriving in Kelowna.